7.21.2014

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment 'Tulip' Review & Swatches



Here comes a long overdue review and swatch of the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Tulip shade. I bought this since it was just released and was still an exclusive for Sephora VIB. Now non-VIBs can get it as well. I first tried the original and Rosy lip treatment when I got them as a birthday gift from Sephora years ago and fell in love with them instantly, especially the Rosy one. So, I've been a loyal user of Fresh lip balms ever since. My current favorite would be the Advanced Therapy since it is just so hydrating. When I saw the Tulip shade coming out, I felt that the the color was so pretty and nice for everyday wear so I decided to get it.


Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Tulip is a tinted lip balm with SPF protection. It moisturizes, protects, and soothes while providing a sheer but build-able hot pink tint to the lips.






The packaging  comes in a pretty pink color. It is sturdy and sleek-looking.





Tulip is a sheer hot pink. It is quite pigmented for a moisturizing tinted lip balm. It's a nice shade for daily wear when you don't have a lot of or any makeup on. It just brightens up your face, making you looks healthy and alive.




OVERALL THOUGHTS
I love, love this product. It's simply amazing. It keeps my lips hydrated while providing protection from the sun and adding a pop of color to my face. The shade also compliments my skin tone really well. It makes me looks healthy and alive even without makeup on. 

It's probably the most hydrating tinted lip balm I've ever tried. It's especially great on the day I go around without any makeup on and just want something to brighten up my face so it wouldn't look too 'naked'. It is sheer but the color shows up well on my lips. I'd say it is quite pigmented compared to other lip balms. Usually, tinted lip balms are less hydrating than the non-tinted ones, but that's the case with this one. It's pretty pigmented and at the same time provides great hydration. 

I'd highly recommend this product to anyone. There are so many shades so you'll be able to find the one that suits you best. It's a truly must-have!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROS: Hydrating, Quite pigmented, Long-lasting, Non-sticky, Glides on smoothly, Doesn't accentuate dry flakes / sink into lip lines, SPF15
CONS: None as of now
PURCHASE: Sephora ($22.50)


 photo email_zps8905e462.png  photo google-plus_zpse7e48b2c.png  photo bloglovin_zps14b00653.png  photo pinterest_zpsbcd5d7bf.png

4 comments :

  1. I love Fresh's sugar lip treatments too! Although I don't carry them around with me in summer, since one of them melted on me last year :c. I loved the rosy one, but this colour is perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rosy one too! Sorry to hear it melted on you :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them but they're not widely available in the UK which is such a shame. The colour of this lip balm is really pretty, I think I prefer this one more than the the red one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm I didn't know it's hard to find in the UK. I like this better than the red one too :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 by Pastel Boulevard. All rights reserved.

Template design by Carrielovesdesign