7.27.2014

Stylenanda / 3 Concept Eyes Cosmetics & Cothing Haul



Yes, yes, yes! My Stylenanda package has arrived after a long 2 weeks wait! The site had some trouble with order fulfillment at the time I placed my order, so it took them longer than usual to ship my package. The situation has just been solved :) It's been a long time since I last ordered from them because of the high shipping fees. I tried to order everything I wanted at once so I can get free shipping (they ship free for orders over $200). I usually only get cosmetics from them but this time I got some clothes as well! Most of their clothes come in free size so I didn't have to worry much about sizing. Well, the downside to free size is that it won't fit well for everyone. Anyhow, let's move on to what I splurged on. There are many interesting stuffs I want to share with you!


The package comes undamaged, and the products come neatly and securely packed. I love how they wrapped everything in plastic or bubble wraps so that nothing gets dirty/dusty during shipping. Every products are labeled so you can easily check with the receipt whether they correctly and completely shipped your order to you.


I ordered 4 tops and 7 of their cosmetics. Normally when I spend $200+ on some shopping spree, I get lots and lots of things. Like, when I shop at my beloved Forever21 or H&M, I can get over 10 pieces of clothing and whatnot. Stylenanda's products are somewhat pricey and not very affordable for me, especially their clothes. Having said that, I like their clothing style so much, so once again I poked a big hole in my wallet T^T Well, let me get to cosmetics first and then I'll move on to clothing. I've included a link to the product page on every item so you can click on it if you find something interesting :)


> > >   COSMETICS   < < <



I've tried a sample of 3CE's nail lacquer before and felt that its performace was amazing given the price, so I decided to get one of their beautiful red shades. RD02 is a cherry red color with just the right degree of brightness. There is a very, very subtle pink tint to it which I really like. The yellow polishes are given as free samples :)


I'm not really sure why I got this item. It just looks cool I guess lol. Basically, it's a tool that helps you create polka dots design on your nails without the hassle of a brush. They claims that once you master the tool, you will be able to easily control the size of the dots.The product has one side for small dots and another for big dots. Isn't it interesting?


Alright, this is the product I'm looking forward to try out the most. Come on, the idea of studded nails is totally cool. I just hope that the tips of the studs won't be so sharp. It's not gonna be cool if I accidentally injure myself with that :P There are two colors you can choose from - black and silver. I got the silver one.



This is one of 3CE's new makeup products. It's a pigmented lip gloss but looks more like a glossy lip lacquer from the official swatch. I can't wait to try this out since it looks amazing on the models. Hopefully it won't terribly dry out my lips like their lip lacquer did. There are currently 10 shades available. The two shades I got are Lucky Strike (a coral shade) and Funny Booster (a hot pink shade).


I read a review on this on my fellow blogger Filia's blog Mysugarcoffee and fell in love with the shade. It's a perfect everyday coral pink. There are so many shades I'm interested in but I'll see whether I like this one before I splurge on more :)


I actually owned this kit before but I lost it. Well, I lost my ENTIRE makeup bag to be exact T.T What worse can happen to a makeup junkie than that! Anyway, this product is amazing and very convenient. It comes with everything you need to style your brows. It can be on a pricey side but I love the outcome since it's quite long-lasting and looks very natural.


> > >   CLOTHING   < < <


I got a basic top and 3 not-so-basic ones. I've never ordered clothes from Stylenanda so I had my doubt about their quality. But, I'd say that I'm not disappointed. Their qualities are great and look durable. Plus, their styles are so unique so I can justify my spending on them. I love how Stylenanda clothes seem basic at first but then you notice some cool, distinctive details on them. Read on and you'll know what I'm talking about.



I like the see-through details on the sleeves. It makes a basic t-shirt not so basic. This shirt goes well with anything, and the fabric feels comfortable. The shirt length is a bit longer than I though it would be, but I can always tuck it in.



This is probably the fifth striped shirt I own, but I wear this style so often so it doesn't hurt to have more lol. It's smaller that I thought but the fabric is pretty stretchy. It fits me perfectly so I think anyone wearing a size larger than S won't feel very comfortable in this one. This shirt is a bit thick so it's more appropriate for cooler days (or rooms with air conditioner).



Well, I'm a fan of see-through style! This shirt has a perfect see-through panel that is not too revealing. The panel ends just above the bra. A unique white tee is a must-have for the summer. You can never go wrong with it. It's a great item to pair with any bottoms, especially jeans.



This shirt is probably one of the most expensive ones I have. But, come on, it's just so unique and cool! I like the floral stripes and the details of the entire shirt. It is an extremely well-made piece. This would look lovely with high-waist pants or skirts. I thought it might be cropped too high but it's actually cropped to a perfect length. I was really tempted to buy the skirt from the same set but it's so pricey :( Well, may be next time. I can't wait to try this shirt on! But first, I gotta find an undershirt so it's not gonna be too sexy lol.


Whew, that's all I have to share with you guys today. Which makeup product do you want to see a review on the most? Have you had any shopping spree recently? Feel free to share or leave your thoughts below! Oh, and don't forget to subscribe and stay tuned for more posts :) Until next time <3

 photo email_zps8905e462.png  photo google-plus_zpse7e48b2c.png  photo bloglovin_zps14b00653.png  photo pinterest_zpsbcd5d7bf.png

8 comments :

  1. whoa..I guess you ordered directly from Stylenanda website? Their products are extremely expensive but I'm not gonna complaint coz the quality they delivered is not so bad either.. this is an impressive haul! I could never bought so much in one haul..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I ordered from their website. I bought everything at once so I get free shipping lol. I probably won't be able to buy from them for a while v_v

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe I'll gladly take the blame :P You should give it a try if you have a chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try 3CE cosmetics and I love love love Stylenanda's clothing! I can't justify spending $200 so maybe I'll order something with a few friends ^_^ The last shirt is my absolute favorite and a matching set would be so cute ;A; I recommend wearing a nude bralette or bandeau under ^_^ F21 also sells cropped camis so that would work!


    http://clothespinshanging.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep it's much better to order with your friends :) The last shirt is my fav too! Thanks for the suggestion on the camis <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love the tops that you got! I want all of them! Too bad that style nanda is really expensive in Hong Kong so I would have to get them online but the shipping fee is a bomb. I've been eyeing at the water gloss ever since I've been in Hong Kong so a review on it would be very nice thank you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess the cheapest way to get Stylenanda stuffs is to get them while visiting Korea. Too bad :( I'll try to get the water gloss review up as soon as I can :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW *_* great haul!! The outfits you picked looks amazing XD!! I was surprised to see my name there lol and the "Joyce" shade will totally match you! I bet it'll look super gorgeous on you :D :D and I'm looking forward for the water gloss review!! :p


    mysugarcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 by Pastel Boulevard. All rights reserved.

Template design by Carrielovesdesign