8.05.2014

Trending Item: Cruciani Bracelet


Hey guys! Today, I'll be talking about an accessory that has become a trendy item for many celebrities worldwide - the crochet bracelets from an Italian brand Cruciani. I was not aware of the brand until recently. I found out about it while I was searching for a nice couple bracelet for me and my boyfriend. It can be worn in shower so it's convenient for him who doesn't like the hassle of having to constantly taking off bracelet. Later on, I realized how popular it is among celebrities, and it is even worn by Gianna Jun in 'My Love from the Star.' Well, whatever she wears just become instantly coveted and highly sought after. 


Photo source: Cruciani Korea Facebook

The bracelet is seen on many Korean celebrities such as Psy and Miss A's Suzy. If you go to Cruciani Korea' Facebook page, you can see a lot more photos of other celebrities wearing the bracelet.
Photo source: Instyle.com

It is a hit among Western celebrities as well. As seen above, Beyonce, Heidi Klum, and Rita Ora are wearing the bracelets.


The Cruciani C Bracelet is made of macrame lace and is 100% Made-in-Italy so there's no doubt about the quality. The package also comes with the method to tie the bracelet, which I find quite difficult to do so by myself. It may be done quicker with help from another person. Once it's tied, it won't become undone and fall off easily.


 From left to right: Four-Leaf Cover in Navy Blue ($16), Heartbeat in Fuschia ($18), Four-Leaf Clover Jewels in Steel Blue ($82) - this one is worn by Gianna Jun but I got it in a different color, Happy in Grigio Antracite ($18)

I really had a hard time choosing the style and color because there are just so many to choose from. I was gonna go with just two Four-Leaf Clover Bracelet - one for me and one for m bf - but I ended up with 2 more for myself lol.


The navy one is for him while the rest is for me. The length of the bracelet is really long even for a guy. Unfortunately, it only comes in one size so those with really small wrist might have some trouble with it. I wish they would come out with different sizes of bracelet.


I've been liking the bracelets a lot. On a daily basis, I wear only the Four-Leaf Clover to match with my bf, but on a day out I wear them all. It's really comfortable and lightweight. I don't really have to take it off during shower since it withstands water and dries quickly afterwards. That saves me from having to untie and tie the bracelet everyday. It is very well-made - the details and color are cute and vibrant as well. It also double as an ankle bracelet which would look great in the summertime.


What do you think about these? Do you own any Cruciani C Bracelet? Feel free to leave any thoughts below and don't forget to follow me :)

 photo email_zps8905e462.png  photo google-plus_zpse7e48b2c.png  photo bloglovin_zps14b00653.png  photo pinterest_zpsbcd5d7bf.png

2 comments :

Copyright © 2014 by Pastel Boulevard. All rights reserved.

Template design by Carrielovesdesign