1.23.2015

Korea Haul !!


Hey guys! So I figured I'd write a quick post on my Korea haul before getting into all the travel posts. I didn't buy lots of things because it was more of a sightseeing trip than a shopping trip. Well, I kind of regret it now that I didn't buy everything I wanted since it was my mom paying for everything lol. I got most of these from Myeong-dong, which was like the best shopping street ever! I'll get more into that in my upcoming Myeong-dong post. Without any further ado, let me share with you my humble Korea haul :)


  1. 3 Concept Eyes Nail Lacquer - #BK01, #WH01, #PK08, #RD05, #VL04: If you've seen my post on 3CE Nail Lacquer (here), you can tell that I love it so much. I mean, the quality is great and it's really affordable. So, I cannot go to Korea and not getting these! If it wasn't for my mom, I'd probably end up getting a dozen more.
  2. Innisfree Jeju Tangerine Tea: I went to the Innisfree Jeju House and this is one of the exclusive items. And, I love exclusive item lol. Actually, I just love tangerine tea and I thought it'd be interesting to try one from a cosmetic brand :P
  3. Innisfree Fresh Topping Pack: Now, this is one product I bought because it is exclusive to Jeju House. I chose a clay base for deep cleansing, with soybean and green tea as toppings to add moisture and firming properties to the mask.
  4. Dr. Bronner's 18-in-1  Hemp Sandalwood & Jasmine Pure-Castile Soap: This was pretty popular when I was in the States, and it is not available in Bangkok. I was looking for a good sulfate-free body soap since the current one kind of breaks me out and feels really drying on my skin. I found this in Olive Young (Korean drugstore) and couldn't be happier!
  5. A'pieu Kissable Tint Stick - CR01: I haven't talked about this product yet but it is one of my favorite tinted balm. It's long-lasting and non-drying. I have it in pink but it's running out. I figured I'd try coral next. 
  6. Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack - Green Tea & Rice (Sleeping Pack): They just seem interesting. I haven't used anything like these before so I'm looking forward to try them out.
  7. Innisfree Eco Flower Tint Balm - #2 Garden Balsam, #3 Camellia, #4 Rose: This is a new lip product from Innisfree. I believed it was just released at the end of 2014. Since the weather is dry in Winter, tint balm sounds like a good option :)
  8. Innisfree Orchid Gel Cream: Innisfree is promoting their Orchid line like crazy in Korea, especially the Orchid Enriched Cream. But since I live in relatively humid climate, I opted for the gel cream instead. I tested it out in store and the texture reminded me of the Green Tea Seed Cream - quite rich for gel cream. I'm not sure if it's going to be too much for my currently oily skin but we'll see.
  9. Etude House Tear Eye Liner - #1: One of my favorite glitter liners! It subtly brings out your eyes with pearly shimmers. This is definitely a must-have for Korean-style makeup :)
  10. Innisfree Eco Beauty Tools - Soft Pack Spatula & Compact Gel Eyeliner Brush: I've been looking for a compact eyeliner brush everywhere and eventually found one! I got the spatula specifically to work with the fresh topping pack lol.
  11. Aritaum Honey Melting Tint - #Grapefruit Soda: This is so raved about that I have to try one out. There were so many beautiful shades but most of them were sold out :( Well, at least I got one that I really liked.


  1. Laneige Clear-C Advanced Effector: This is a newly released treatment toner from Laneige. It contains 92.5% superberry extract so it's gotta be good, right? lol I'm always up for trying new products!
  2. Laneige Brush Pact - #2 Pore Blur: Whenever I travel, it's such a hassle to carry around brushes with me so I got this pact for a hassle-free powder touch-up. They have it in three types but I went with #2 since my skin has been pretty oily lately.
  3. Laneige BB Cushion [Pore Control] - #21 Natural Beige: I'm running out of my Innisfree Long Wear Cushion (review here) so it's time to try out a new cushion! I've heard so many good things about this cushion so I can't wait to try it out!
  4. Laneige Water Bank Double Gel Soothing Mask: This is a free gift from Laneige. It's quite generous of them since Laneige masks are pricey :)
  5. Laneige Brush for Eyes: This is also a free gift :)


  1. Innisfree Green Tea Perfumed Diffuser: I tried smelling it at the store and the scent is more or less like the Green Tea Seed Serum (review here), which is one of the best smelling serum ever. So, how can I not get it?
  2. New Balance 574 Classic Sneakers: OMG, New Balance in Korea has so many styles and models to choose from. They keep it pretty functional in Thailand - not many colors and mostly athletic models. I instantly fell in love with this classic pair!

Have you tried any of these before? Which products do you want to see reviews on the most? Feel free to share any thoughts below!



27 comments :

  1. So lucky! I've tried Laneige Water Bank Mask with tea tree oil and leave it on the entire night. Washing it off the next morning feels so refreshing. Love Laneige :)
    Great Post! Go Korea! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so much stuff! I really want to try the Laneige Clear-C Advanced Effector, the brush pact, and the Innisfree lip balms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stella!


    If it was me in Korea, I'll probably do both shopping beauty products and sightseeing hehe! :)


    But I hope you could share your thoughts about all these Laneige items here. I've been eyeing these products but still not purchasing yet. Hope to see your review about it.


    Take care!


    xo,
    Jhem | JhemSays.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo sooo many goodies! That's awesome you got to visit korea! I went some years ago also with my mother and grandma but we did basically zero shopping because we were with a tour group! I can't wait to see your reviews! I just got he laneige pore control and it really is quite good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice haul, Stella!
    Please review the A'pieu Kissable Tint Stick :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so interested to try the Innisfree Orchid line although I don't think it will suit my skin type LOL Can't wait for the travel posts because I'm going to visit Korea too next month! Reading this post makes me so excited for Myeongdong :D

    xx

    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting combination! I've never tried facial oil before but have heard good things about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried on one of the Innisfree tint balms today, and I think I'm liking it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not sure if the Orchid line will be too rich for my skin type as well. But, I'll never know if I don't give it a try lol. If you love K-cosmetics, you'll definitely love Myeong-dong! You can find literally everything there, not to mention the awesome street food <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll make sure to do so! Please stay tuned :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to try the Laneige pore control! Hope it's even better than the Innisfree Long Wear cushion :) I didn't go with the tour although my Korean is super limited was because I wanted freedom to shop and whatnot lol. I think you can get by without a tour group in Korea nowadays :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely! I'll post reviews once I reached verdict on these products :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I tried on the lip balm today and I already think it will be a staple in my pouch! Hope that the Laneige clear-c advanced effector will be as great. Fingers crossed XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome!! Can't wait to see swatches!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to go to Korea, too hahah! I would love to see a lot of reviews of your nice haul!
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL I thought you'll go crazy and buy everything! :D Aww those Innisfree diffusers are so prettyyyy and they smell sooo goood :D please please review the pore cushion! <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. My mom was there supervising me so I couldn't go all out lol. The Innisfree diffusers are awesome! I wanted all of them :) I'll definitely review the pore cushion once I get to try it out :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. i saw some of the 3cE stuff on sale on YESstyle and was very tempted. if i hadn't a bazillion things alright i might have picked some up! i'm loving lal the innisfree options here! i wish that brand were more accessible.

    Jenn

    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hope you review the melting tint! I've heard a lot about it ^_^ I love the new balance sneakers too omg I've been wanting a pair for the longest time!


    http://clothespinshanging.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, so many goodies~ When I visited Korea I also got myself a pair of NB, they are just so many more models there! Plus, everyone wore New balance shoes ahahahaha~

    http://toomanybiases.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. NB is such a huge hit in Korea lol. I'd never seen so many models in physical stores!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I know right??!! ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  23. I thought I was already following you a long time ago but it turned out I wasn't. Pretty sure, I clicked follow before. Bloglovin' lied to me. LOL No wonder I wasn't getting any updates from you.
    Anyway, when I saw "Korea Haul" I honestly thought you'd have around 10 products from each shop you visited there. lol I'm glad you were able to control yourself this time. Haha I've been eyeing on the Laneige Clear-C Advanced Effector since Laneige released it. How was it? Please do a review. :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey Marxie! My mom was actually keeping track of my shopping lol. I've been trying out the Laneige Clear-C Advanced Effector for over a week now. Will definitely do a review after one or two more weeks :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 by Pastel Boulevard. All rights reserved.

Template design by Carrielovesdesign