1.31.2015

Innisfree Green Tea Perfumed Diffuser Review


Love the scent of the Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum? If so, I have good news for you today. Now, you can make you room smells more or less like the serum with the Innisfree Green Tea Perfumed Diffuser! Before I continue with the rest of my Seoul travelogues, I thought I'd share with you this great product. Come to think of it, this is my first review of a fragrance :)

Image from innisfree.co.kr

Innisfree has a huge range of scents for their diffusers. Although everything is written in Korean above, you can see that there's something for everyone. Whether you like fruity, powdery, or green scent, you will be able to find one that suits your liking. I chose green tea because it reminds me of the refreshing scent of the Green Tea Seed Serum. It basically smells like nature to me :)


The diffuser is sold separately from the reed stick, which comes in 3 different versions - the basic, the twig (which I have), and the flower (I'd have gotten this but I didn't see it in the store at the time). The flower is so pretty but I don't know if it will work as well as the other two since it only has one stick. 


The perfumed diffuser each costs 20,000 Won, and the reed stick's price depends on what you decide to get. The basic is 2,000 Won, the twig is 4,000 Won, and the flower is 5,000 Won.So, the total I paid for this set is 24,000 Won - not that cheap for a room diffuser, but it's certainly much cheaper than my favorite Jo Malone which I ran out of.


The Green Tea diffuser has a green, citrus scent. The top note is green tea and lime, the heart note is rosemary, and the base is lavender. It smells refreshing and natural - jut what I need my room to smell like :) For those of you who have tried the Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum, it's easy to imagine what this diffuser smells like. It has pretty much the same scent as the serum. But, for those who have not tried the serum before, it's quite hard to describe the scent. Let's say it's citrus-y green tea scent with a hint of floral.


The diffuser comes in a 100 ml clear glass bottle - very simple and elegant. It will be a perfect addition to any kind of room.


To use the diffuser, you just have to twist off the cap and insert 2-3 reed sticks. Don't put all in at once because it will look too crowded and thus reducing its aesthetic appearance. You can keep the remaining sticks to replace the old ones in the future.


It looks pretty sitting on my table, and I love how this diffuser makes my room smell so refreshing. It kinda makes me feel invigorated. I have a medium-sized bedroom and this scent is subtle and not overpowering at all. Therefore, I feel like it's great for small to medium-sized rooms but probably won't be strong enough for big rooms or spacious areas like living rooms. I can't wait to try out other scents since there are so many that smell gorgeous. For now, I'll just enjoy having my room smells like I spilled over a whole bottle of the Green Tea Seed Serum lol.

Have you tried any room fragrance from Innisfree? What do you think about this?




19 comments :

  1. I can already imagine how heavenly it must smell. :)<3

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those must smell so heavenly! I hope that they'll sell them online one day ;;


    www.astrophoria.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen them all over instagram and have been wanting to get one ever since... Completely in love with their green tea skin care line so I'm pretty sure this diffuser smells awesome!


    Connie from theconbonz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is heaven for me :) I love green tea~~ I like your detailed review a lot!
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I didn't know innisfree did these! I love how the sticks look. It's so different from regular diffusers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Stella, I don't think I've tried anything from Innesfree, but this sounds great! I love the twigs as well. Now come to think of it, I have really never tried any diffuser like this! I might want to give it a go at some point :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I saw them online somewhere but the selection was very limited unfortunately :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the first time I see reed sticks like these too! The flower is so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Sunny. Definitely give it a try if you can. It's a great alternative to pricy ones like Jo Malone's, and there are lots of scents to choose from :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. They have several good ones on the fruity/floral side :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It smells more or less like their green tea seed line :) The scent is so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. it looks so pretty, even for just as room decoration!
    i will want to have one of their diffuser, maybe the floral one ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been looking at these diffuser for a long time *___* i really want one and get one and the flower stick *u* Innisfree makes really classy and pretty packaging **


    ---


    www.chocowip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Their floral ones smell great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yea, the bottle is so elegant-looking! Definitely a great but affordable piece of room decoration :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That twig looks so simple and nice! I bet it will compliment any room perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  17. omg green tea! I feel like i need to try everything green tea because i am addicted to green tea! Just one question, does it smell artificial or chemically?

    http://affidavita.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  18. The scent didn't strike me as artidicial/chemical, but I can't say for sure since I'm not a pro at fragrance. To me, it smells fresh and pleasant :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 by Pastel Boulevard. All rights reserved.

Template design by Carrielovesdesign