7.11.2015

Mamonde Rose Water Bubble Foam Review


I've heard a lot of good things about Mamonde Rose Water Toner, but unfortunately it is not available in Bangkok so I got the Rose Water Bubble Foam to try out instead. If you have read about natural skin care, you'll know that rose water has been used in beauty routine since ancient times due to its amazing benefits on skin - anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and antioxidant properties are just a few examples. Because of my passion in natural cosmetics, I'm always seeking out for skin care with powerful natural ingredients. Well then, let's see what I think about this particular product. 


ROSE WATER BUBBLE FOAM

Brand: Mamonde 
Product Type: Cleanser
Skin Type: All
Capacity: 150 ML
Retail Price: KRW 14,000 
Website: www.mamonde.co.kr

Mamonde Rose Water Bubble Foam is a a bubble foam cleanser containing 44.36% damask rose water from Bulgaria, which provides hydration and soothing effect for skin. The rose water is extracted with ultra high pressure method in order to preserve the effectiveness of the ingredient. The cleanser claims to remove impurities within the pores with mild formula for soft and clear skin.


The product comes in a beautiful and convenient pink plastic bottle with a pump. As you pump out the cleanser, the clear water will transform into a rich foam ready to be applied onto your face without having to lather up. One pump is usually sufficient for my whole face. The foam is not too runny in texture and glides on smoothly on my face to thoroughly remove any impurities. It has a rather strong rose scent from high concentration of rose water, which is a tad bit too strong for my liking. But, if you are a fan of rose scent, it probably won't bother you.


After cleansing, my face is incredibly soft, smooth, and supple. This also doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped or tight. I'm not sure if it has an exfoliating property, but my face immediately becomes amazingly even in texture. It cleanses well, but I'd still suggest double cleansing for healthier skin. One thing to mention though - during times when my skin becomes extra sensitive from dryness or irritations, this stings a little. However, it has not given me breakouts or irritations. Therefore, I wouldn't say this is suitable for very sensitive skin, but it works fine for slightly sensitive skin like mine.


QUICK TAKE

  • Non drying / non stripping 
  • Rich foam texture
  • Leaves my skin smooth and supple 
  • Evens out skin texture
  • Thoroughly cleanses the skin
  • No irritations or breakouts
  • Mild formula suitable for every skin types including sensitive skin
  • Nonetheless, when skin is extra sensitive, this can slightly stings

If you are a fan of rose product, you'll probably love this cleanser. I would especially recommend it to those who struggle from rough and dull skin. Every time I use this product, I feel pampered as I massage the rich, luxurious foam onto my skin. The result is also amazing as my face is left cleansed and refined. 


Where to Shop? I got mine from Boots in Bangkok. This product is also available online at Jolse, W2Beauty, and KollectionK.



l CONNECT WITH ME l


Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram GFC

3 comments :

  1. I am loving this bubble foam <3

    check out my new post at http://shizasblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. packaging is super cute and the foam looks super hydrating even though it's just a cleanser.

    The Artistically Challenged

    ReplyDelete
  3. waww love ur photo.. <3 very pretty, Stella..

    http://cherriesspink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 by Pastel Boulevard. All rights reserved.

Template design by Carrielovesdesign