1.17.2016

Mamonde Lotus Micro Mild Foam Review


There was so much hype around this bestselling cleansing foam in Korea that I had to get one for myself to see what's so amazing about it. Apart from being Allure's Editor's Pick, it also won Ceci magazine's K-beauty award in the cleanser category. Interested to know if it lives up to the hype? Keep reading to find out! 


LOTUS MICRO MILD FOAM

Brand: Mamonde
Product Type: Cleansing Foam
Skin Type: All
Capacity: 175 ml
Retail Price: KRW 13,000
Website: www.mamonde.co.kr

Mamonde Lotus Micro Mild Foam is a cleansing foam with ultra fine bubbles that thoroughly remove impurities and harmful substances, even the fine particles of dust embedded within pores. The lotus flower and Melia extracts efficiently clean skin, while salt absorbs dirt and protect skin. 


Ingredients: According to Cosdna, most ingredients listed are categorized as low hazard, although there are some marked as possible acne triggers. Personally, this product does not give me irritations or breakouts. 


The product forms creamy lather that feels soft and gentle on the skin. You only need a pea size for the entire face. It has a pleasant green, floral scent that smells pretty refreshing. Performance-wise, I'd say this is one of my favorite cleansing foams of all time - this is even better than my beloved Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam from The Face Shop (reviewed here) as it is more hydrating. This cleanser efficiently cleans away impurities and excess sebum, even those embedded deep within pores. It rinses away completely clean without leaving any residue behind, while not stripping my skin of its natural oil. 

After cleansing, my skin feels hydrated and is very soft/smooth in texture. It always feel great after removing my makeup and cleansing my skin with this product. Most importantly, it is a very gentle product that doesn't irritate my skin at all. One thing to point out though - I wouldn't recommend this for makeup removal purpose since it will not be able to completely remove everything. I think it is intended to be used as the second step in the cleansing routine (after removing makeup with makeup remover). As I mentioned several times on this blog, I am a double cleansing advocate since it keeps skin looking youthful and acne-free.  


QUICK TAKE
  • The creamy lather is soft and gentle on skin
  • Hydrating, Non-stripping
  • Cleanses efficiently and rinses off easily without leaving residue behind 
  • Skin feels soft, smooth, and hydrated after cleansing 
  • No irritations or breakouts 
  • Not intended for makeup removal  

Bottom Line: I can definitely see why this is such a popular product in Korea. It is one of the best cleansing foams I've tried since it has everything I look for - cleans efficiently, non-stripping, hydrating, rinses clean, and refines skin texture. A huge plus is its affordability. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good cleanser! It is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin. 


Where to Shop? I got mine from a local drugstore. This is also available online at JolseShop at Korea, and KollectionK




l CONNECT WITH ME l


Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram GFC

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 by Pastel Boulevard. All rights reserved.

Template design by Carrielovesdesign