11.25.2015

Save Up to 80% With Wishtrend Black Friday Deal! Till Nov. 29!


The Wishtrend Black Friday Deal is back and it is as awesome as ever! It is definitely the best time to shop and stock up your favorite skincare and makeup products since you can get up to  80% discounts and enjoy many other benefits. If you have been wanting to try something out, this is also your chance. Let's get into the details of the deals and let me share with you my must-haves to check out!

Benefit 1: You can get up to 80% discounts on selected products which are loved by many users. Lots of the popular products are marked down so this is an amazing opportunity to try out some of the must-haves and bestsellers from Wishtrend.

Benefit 2: Free standard shipping for orders over USD 59 (used to be USD 69) and free expedited shipping for orders over USD 139 (used to be USD 159)

Benefit 3: For orders over USD 99, you can get a special makeup pouch (value of USD 18.50) with code WISHPOUCH

Benefit 4: Get extra savings up to 20% - the more you shop, the more discounts you enjoy!

Source: Wishtrend

Here are some snapshots of what you will find in this Black Friday event! There are so many good deals that I can't post all of them here, so definitely head to Wishtrend to fully explore the discounts and special promotions!

Source: Wishtrend

Now, for those of you who are unsure what products you should check out, below are my suggestions based on my personal experience with the products and the reviews I've read on various blogs.


  1. Berrisom My Lip Tint Pack Set (now $31.60) - A very innovative and effective product for super long-lasting vividly tinted lips. Get all 6 colors at such a great price! Reviewed here.
  2. COSRX Acne Pimple Master Pack (now $16.25) - This seems like a great emergency solution for acne. There are so many good reviews so it is worth checking out :)
  3. I'm from Vitamin Tree Water-Gel (now $19.60) - You can find my review here. Simply put, one of the best lightweight moisturizer for all skin types. I'm already finishing up my second jar!
  4. SKIN&LAB Red Serum (now $23.99) - My review on this will be up soon. Be prepared for my endless praise because this product is just that amazing! This is truly a well-rounded serum for all skin concern and types.
  5. Klairs BB Cream (now &17.49) - This is probably one of the most loved BB creams out there so it is definitely worth a try.
  6. Skinmiso Pore Beauty Nose Pack (now $10.39)- Read my review on this here. If you are suffering from blackheads, I recommend trying this for a gentle but effective blackhead removal solution. 

This is such a tempting Black Friday event! It is a good chance to stock up the products before the prices go up or get the products you want to try that are normally out of your budget. I myself would definitely be shopping away since I love skincare from Wishtrend and this is my chance to get my hands on marked down favorites and explore new products while they're on discounts. This promotion will be running for only a couple of days so head to Wishtrend now and enjoy the amazing deals!



l CONNECT WITH ME l


Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram GFC

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 by Pastel Boulevard. All rights reserved.

Template design by Carrielovesdesign